At Allen Brothers Mortuary, Inc., we are truly honored that you have chosen our family to assist you as you make final arrangements for a loved one or preneed arrangements for the future.
We know that the trust you place in us comes with the responsibility of keeping the information you provide us private. We are, at all times, very sensitive to your privacy concerns.
We collect nonpublic, personal information about you or your loved one from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you or your legal representative as needed to provide the services you have chosen.
- Information received from others working with you or your legal representative, including but not limited to:
Physicians Hospitals Convalescent-Care Homes
Hospice Emergency Medical Personnel
Sheriff or Police Departments County Medical Examiner
We provide nonpublic, personal information about you or your loved one as necessary to assist you and provide the services you have chosen to:
- County Department of Health Services - Vital Statistics (Death Certificates)
- Social Security Administration
- Veterans Administration, if applicable
- Insurance Companies, if applicable
- Allen Brothers Mortuary Staff and Preneed Consultants who will be working with your family
- Funeral/Memorial personnel chosen by you or your legal representative, including but not limited to
Clergy Musicians/Vocalists Escorts Limousines
Honor Guards Cemetery Personnel
Crematory Personnel Newspaper Obituary Columnists
We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect your nonpublic personal information. In addition, we do not disclose any nonpublic personal
information about our families to anyone, except as required by law or authorized by you or your legal representative.